Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Good Morning

What a fine Thursday morning. Hey what's up with the weather here in Sunny So Cal??? Yessiree it's sunny, but it's colder than crap. Granted as ready as I was for colder weather, a gradual decline in temp would have been perfect. This going from 80 degrees to 55 degrees and freakin' windy is not quite what I wanted!!! At least I get to wear my scarves and socks.

Quick note on Thanksgiving (or is it too late?) heck here it is. IT WAS THE BEST THANKSGIVINGS I'VE HAD IN 8 YEARS. Had DD the whole day, mom and dad came over and we had a fantastic day. Our first turkey we ever made came out great they said (I'm a veg). Played Texas hold'em later, taught the kid how to play. She's good!! Anyway it was awesome.

You gotta go to StitchDiva. Ms. Knit and Tonic herself has a great new pattern which I've just purchased. Her designs are just awesome.

Sock news: starting the toe on BF's mom's socks. They are turning out quite cute. Then on to the second pair. I promise pics on my next post. I love Cascade Fixation.

Hockey news: Kings rock. They have won their last two games. Let's hope for another tonight against the Coyotes.

(HAVE. TO. BUY. YARN.) Just have to. I got my new KnitPicks needles. and some Essential Tweed yarn in purple so soft and wonderful. Still trying to decide on which sock pattern to use for these. Guess I have time. Suggestions are welcome.

This reminds me: Since I've received my new needles; I have 2 Addi turbo circs, both 3mm one is 32" and the other is 24" (I'm guessing on that it says 60cm). Might have the packages. If anyone is interested, email me at oshnpashn at yahoo dot com and we can work out a trade or something. Let's see, hmmmm. Oh yeah. Jealous people suck.

Work is winding down for the semester. My day today trying to look busy. Nothing really to do. Awesome. Uh, except for this meeting I have to leave for now!!! Have a wonderful Thursday everyone.

No comments: