Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Why, oh Why.....


...does it take me longer to complete a project than every other knitter in the blog world? Some seem to whip up a fair isle hooded, full length coat in a matter of minutes. Me it's taking me for-freaking-ever to get the Somewhat Cowl to the "join in the round" point. Maybe it's the frogging 3 times (yes 3)! Maybe it's because I'm too anxious to wear this awesome design. Maybe it's because working gets in the way of life. Who knows. Yeah, I know. Working enables me to buy wonderful patterns and awesome yarns (it also enables me to have a place to live which provides me having a place to store all my stuff). Ok, ok, ok. It's coming along nicely. about another inch and a half and I'll be able to "join-in-the-round. My 16 year old DD thinks it's cute. Loves the yarn and has even asked to borrow the SWC when it's finished. Life is good.


Have a great day

No comments: